The Ryedale Rose Festival at RV Roger’s nursery in Pickering next weekend (8th and 9th July) will be a free rose-filled occasion for the whole family, a blaze of colour and scent with live music, hot and cold refreshments, crafts, displays, and demonstrations. And, this year’s event will also see the launch of the ‘Joe […]
Tag Archives | Roses
This year’s Ryedale Rose Festival will be held on the weekend of the 11 and 12 July 2015, at the RV Roger Plant Centre, Malton Road, Pickering. The Festival will include the British Isles Rose Society National Championship, as well as the Amateur Rose Breeders Association celebrating their 40th year. A spokesman for RV Roger […]
A rose named Ryedale has been created to raise money for charity. The shrub which is called “A Rose for Ryedale” is bred by Robert Webster of Sheffield and will be officially launched at the Ryedale Rose Festival on July 12 when Cllr Luke Ives, Chairman of Ryedale District Council will be presented with the […]
RV Roger Nurseries of Pickering will be hosting the second Ryedale Rose Festival on 12th and 13th July 2014. Following on from a hugely successful show in 2013, you are invited to a weekend celebrating the nation’s favourite flower. The highlight of weekend will be the British Isles Rose Society Show, where the top rose […]
- Jean Richards: A good start would be to find a way of stopping st...
- Jean Richards: Agree entirely, though I fear the sort of people w...
- Neil Bye: If it gets people out on the moor enjoying the exe...
- David Brotherton: I remember comming with my family to visit my fath...
- D.Birch: Is the name for this art installation "Man with a...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
- York Guildhall Orchestra concert, October 14 September 22, 2017
- Kirkbymoorside Wool Crafters September 22, 2017
- REMINDER – Please vote for Kirkbymoorside in Bloom September 22, 2017
- Get your apples juiced for free September 21, 2017
- October walks with Ryedale Walking Group September 21, 2017