Self assessment income tax is due to be paid by January 31. My statement offers various ways to pay, including “Take your payslip to any participating Post Office and pay by debit card, cash or cheque…”. This is what I have done in previous years, not least because every bit of business helps to keep […]
Tag Archives | Post Office
Already it’s time again to start thinking about the Christmas cards. If you want to use “international economy” (which we used to call surface mail) to “Australia, New Zealand and all other non-European destinations (except Middle East, South Africa, Far East, USA and Canada” you’ve missed by a mile, as the last posting date was September […]
December is here, and Christmas cards have started popping through the mail box, so don’t forget that you can recycle those used postage stamps for a good cause, namely Children in Distress. Snip them off the envelope and drop them in the box on the counter in the shop in Kirkby market place. Envelopes can […]
Last posting dates for Christmas have a nasty habit of sneaking past you while you are still thinking about buying the cards, so take note! The last dates for “international economy mail” (what we used to call surface mail) are long gone (the earliest was September 28, would you believe?). Last dates for overseas air […]
The Kirkbymoorside Post Office will have new opening hours from Monday April 6, longer on Mondays and Wednesdays, and shorter on Saturdays. The new opening hours will be 8.30 am to 5.30 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and 9.00 am to 1.30 pm on Saturdays. […]
Last posting dates for Christmas have a nasty habit of sneaking past you while you are still thinking about buying the cards, so take note! The last dates for “international economy mail” (what we used to call surface mail) are long gone (the earliest was September 29, would you believe?). Last dates for overseas air […]
The renovated Post Office in the Market Place reopened on schedule yesterday with a bright shiny new look, longer hours, and the same friendly service.
You may have seen the poster when visiting the Post Office recently outlining changes are afoot. Our local post office will be modernised as part of a three year investment programme which will see 6, 0000 branches upgraded to provide – ‘a more modern and convenient retail experience’. Note to do the refurbishment will mean […]
All of a sudden the threat – sorry, promise – of Christmas is all around us, and we need to start thinking about posting cards and presents. The last posting dates for surface mail to all parts of the world except Western Europe have already past; the last date for Christmas surface mail to Europe […]
The following story was highlighted in the Gazette & Herald this week – Kirkbymoorside Town Council is to make representations to Ryedale District Council to allow library staff to be able to issue parking permits. The town council heard last week that the staff would be happy to do so – but one snag is […]
- keith: No it never happened, well not in daylight hours, ...
- Jim Rivis: Does anyone have any evidence that this occured or...
- Rose White: Tesco's are supposed to be selling their 'surplu...
- Lesley: If it wasn't for visitors the yearly Christmas ...
- Jean Richards: Agree entirely that littering is a problem that ne...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
- Tourism businesses invited to gather to celebrate activities and achievements on the North York Moors Coast February 21, 2018
- Job Opportunity – Buildings and Grounds Officer, Ryedale Folk Museum February 21, 2018
- Considerable interest in Fracking debate – 8th March February 21, 2018
- Folk museum are recruiting February 19, 2018
- Leopards, Lilies, and Lineage: a talk February 19, 2018