I’m looking for someone to share my office right in the centre of Kirkbymoorside. Just £30pw to include wifi. I’m not here all the time so you will have the office to yourself occasionally. Interested? Please email me so we can arrange a time for you to have a look around – cbfr @ me.com […]
Tag Archives | Offices to Let
A fantastic opportunity at very competitive rates to run your business from a central location in Kirkbymoorside. We currently have four offices available located above an artisan bakery and coffee shop – ideal for entertaining clients with a drink and light bite or simply kicking back away from the office desk! The freshly decorated offices […]
- keith: No it never happened, well not in daylight hours, ...
- Jim Rivis: Does anyone have any evidence that this occured or...
- Rose White: Tesco's are supposed to be selling their 'surplu...
- Lesley: If it wasn't for visitors the yearly Christmas ...
- Jean Richards: Agree entirely that littering is a problem that ne...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
- Tourism businesses invited to gather to celebrate activities and achievements on the North York Moors Coast February 21, 2018
- Job Opportunity – Buildings and Grounds Officer, Ryedale Folk Museum February 21, 2018
- Considerable interest in Fracking debate – 8th March February 21, 2018
- Folk museum are recruiting February 19, 2018
- Leopards, Lilies, and Lineage: a talk February 19, 2018