The Musical Memories Happy Hour is held at the Moorside Room on Tuesday mornings – we sing together some of the best known songs of the 20th century, have a cuppa, choccie biscuit and a laugh. Live musical accompaniment and songbooks are provided by Neil and Ruth and everyone is very welcome to join in […]
Tag Archives | Moorside Room
There will be an exhibition in the Moorside Room on Saturday 28th November entitled Northern Light. Pickering photographers Janet & Richard Burdon and Hutton Buscel based wildlife artist Diane Todd have teamed up to put on a one day Christmas exhibition at the Moorside Room, 9 Church Street in Kirkbymoorside to coincide with the town’s […]
An exhibition of hand embroidered collages and paintings by Margaret Roberts will run from July 30 to August 3 in the Moorside Room, Kirkbymoorside, from 10.30 am to 6.00 pm daily. Margaret trained as a costume and stage designer at Wimbledon School of Art, and lived in Scotland for many years before moving to Kirkbymoorside, […]
- Jean Richards: A good start would be to find a way of stopping st...
- Jean Richards: Agree entirely, though I fear the sort of people w...
- Neil Bye: If it gets people out on the moor enjoying the exe...
- David Brotherton: I remember comming with my family to visit my fath...
- D.Birch: Is the name for this art installation "Man with a...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
- York Guildhall Orchestra concert, October 14 September 22, 2017
- Kirkbymoorside Wool Crafters September 22, 2017
- REMINDER – Please vote for Kirkbymoorside in Bloom September 22, 2017
- Get your apples juiced for free September 21, 2017
- October walks with Ryedale Walking Group September 21, 2017