It’s 1644 and Helmsley Castle is under siege! Experience all the action from Helmsley Castle’s first and last military engagement. Watch the drama unfold as Sir Thomas Fairfax and the forces of Parliament attempt to wrest control of Helmsley Castle from the determined Royalist Garrison. Visit the encampments on both sides to find out what […]
Tag Archives | Helmsley Castle
- Bill Oldfield: Cannot believe that there is not a host of comment...
- John Dean: To Rob, On Friday afternoon I much appreciated ...
- Lee: Thanks Jean....
- Jean Richards: Thanks Lee, sorry about the delay, holidays get in...
- Suzie: Truly amazing artwork...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
- An evening of ghost stories at York Cold War Bunker October 19, 2017
- New voyage of discovery for HM Bark Endeavour, the full-scale replica of Captain Cook’s ship October 19, 2017
- October half term at Beck Isle Museum October 17, 2017
- Ryedale pupils behind new basketball facility October 16, 2017
- Coach trips to music, with the WEA October 16, 2017
Kirkbymoorside on Pinterest
Art Artist Books Camera Club Charity Christmas Church Community Concert Crime Election Environment Group Food Football Fundraising Health Helmsley Arts Centre History Housing Kirkby 10K Library Local Business Local Businesses Manor Vale Music National Park NYMR Photos Pickering Policing Recycling Ryedale District Council Ryedale Folk Museum Ryedale Walking Group School Sport Theatre Town Council Uncategorized volunteers Walks WEA Wildlife York Young People