Helmsley Town Hall opens its doors this Friday (21st) at 9am for a new monthly artisan food market. Helmsley Indoor Market will feature a range of local small-scale growers and makers of top-quality products. The market will take place on the 3rd Friday of every month, and much of the artisan fare featured will have […]
Tag Archives | Farm shop
Cedarbarn invites you to join them on Sunday 28th May for 5k of filthy fun! Cedarbarn, an award-winning Farm Shop and Café situated between Pickering and Thornton Le Dale, celebrates its 10th anniversary on May 28th, and will mark the occasion with a ‘Dirty Dash’ farm challenge to raise money for two local children’s charities, […]
- Rosemary Pearman: Do you have any records, concerning the polio outb...
- Lee Le Clercq: I visited this artwork at the weekend. How on ea...
- Martin Watts: I think he looks rather good in the pictures altho...
- Jean Richards: Well done Bils & Rye for this new take on art ...
- admin: I'm not sure if I can be described as the 'arty-...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
- Volunteers wanted for haymaking July 25, 2017
- Up coming walks with Ryedale Walking Group July 25, 2017
- Guided Moorland Walk with Bridget Tempest July 25, 2017
- Two local gardens open for charity July 24, 2017
- Beadlam Tractor Run raises over £100,000 for Yorkshire Air Ambulance July 24, 2017