Helmsley Town Hall opens its doors this Friday (21st) at 9am for a new monthly artisan food market. Helmsley Indoor Market will feature a range of local small-scale growers and makers of top-quality products. The market will take place on the 3rd Friday of every month, and much of the artisan fare featured will have […]
Tag Archives | Farm shop
Cedarbarn invites you to join them on Sunday 28th May for 5k of filthy fun! Cedarbarn, an award-winning Farm Shop and Café situated between Pickering and Thornton Le Dale, celebrates its 10th anniversary on May 28th, and will mark the occasion with a ‘Dirty Dash’ farm challenge to raise money for two local children’s charities, […]
- Jean Richards: A good start would be to find a way of stopping st...
- Jean Richards: Agree entirely, though I fear the sort of people w...
- Neil Bye: If it gets people out on the moor enjoying the exe...
- David Brotherton: I remember comming with my family to visit my fath...
- D.Birch: Is the name for this art installation "Man with a...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
- York Guildhall Orchestra concert, October 14 September 22, 2017
- Kirkbymoorside Wool Crafters September 22, 2017
- REMINDER – Please vote for Kirkbymoorside in Bloom September 22, 2017
- Get your apples juiced for free September 21, 2017
- October walks with Ryedale Walking Group September 21, 2017