The August issue of the Which? consumer magazine has a short piece on broadband speeds. The government has set the recommended minimum level for downloads at 10Mbps. Not surprisingly, the slowest areas are the Orkneys and Shetlands, scoring a measly 6.3 and 8.4 Mbps respectively, while at the other end of the scale, residents of […]
Tag Archives | Broadband
Matthew from the computer shop JRA Services has been in touch regarding a problem both he and customers have been experiencing. They have lost their access to the internet completely at times – here’s his message and thoughts on what to do about it. The problem appears to be restricted to residents of Kirkbymoorside that were […]
Superfast Broadband is here! Residents will be pleased to learn that the Kirkbymoorside exchange is now accepting orders for superfast broadband. The exchange went live on the 2nd of October as part of the Superfast North Yorkshire roll out. At present the service is delivered via the standard Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) solution which […]
- Erica and Nigel Carr: Thank you very much...
- Jean Richards: I fear you are too late, but you could check with ...
- Erica and Nigel Carr: Hi, we have just purchased a tree holder, is it po...
- Jean barnes: You can have a table for your crafts or brick a br...
- Keith: Hi Adrian Wright ,do you do copies for sale of you...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
- The Man Who Invented Christmas: Exclusive Q&A with Miriam Margolyes December 13, 2017
- Ryedale School host senior citizens Christmas Party December 12, 2017
- NYMR launches major appeal following HLF award December 12, 2017
- Volunteer Job Opportunities at Citizens Advice office in Ryedale December 12, 2017
- No Dig gardening guru comes to York December 12, 2017