Lots of lovely refurbishment going on in the town at the moment. As you have probably noticed, the Moorside Store (aka the greengrocer) is closed until the end of this week, for a make-over. Over the road, the Age UK shop is also closed for a similar up-grade, re-opening on September 23. Meanwhile, the scaffolding […]
Tag Archives | Bils & Rye
Following the sad news of the HSBC closure – and already the building is looking unloved, with the plants gone and the cash machine taped over – comes some great news for the general appearance of the town. The Bils & Rye Gallery, in the old White Horse pub building, is undergoing a major external […]
Bils & Rye invite you to visit their gallery on the corner of Market Place and West End on the last Wednesday before Christmas, when a pianist will be playing the Schiedmayer Boudoir Grand now for sale in the gallery for the afternoon. Drinks and snacks will be served and of course it’s also market […]
Bils & Rye Christmas Art Exhibition – 19th – 23rd November 2016 Another first for Bils & Rye is this joint venture with Sir Paul and Lady Edwards who are bringing some of their favourite artists to the gallery for a short show in time for Christmas. Regulars will recognise the work of Robert J […]
- Jean Richards: A good start would be to find a way of stopping st...
- Jean Richards: Agree entirely, though I fear the sort of people w...
- Neil Bye: If it gets people out on the moor enjoying the exe...
- David Brotherton: I remember comming with my family to visit my fath...
- D.Birch: Is the name for this art installation "Man with a...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
- York Guildhall Orchestra concert, October 14 September 22, 2017
- Kirkbymoorside Wool Crafters September 22, 2017
- REMINDER – Please vote for Kirkbymoorside in Bloom September 22, 2017
- Get your apples juiced for free September 21, 2017
- October walks with Ryedale Walking Group September 21, 2017