Nearly 200 tractors have taken part in the 15th Beadlam Charity Tractor Run helping to drive the total raised for Yorkshire Air Ambulance to more than £100,000. The event – now one of the biggest annual tractor runs in the country – was launched in 2003 by retired local builder Bernard Simpson. Just 35 tractors […]
Tag Archives | Beadlam Tractor Run
2017 sees the 15th anniversary of the Beadlam Charity Tractor Run. This event came from humble beginnings in 2003 with 35 tractors – an event which was planned by Bernard Simpson from Beadlam together with his team of willing helpers as a “one-off” to raise money for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance. This first run raised £1700 […]
Remember the Beadlam Charity Tractor run that came through the town in May, on the day of the 10k race and the Tour de Yorkshire? Representatives of the run recently presented a cheque for over £8000 to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance, bringing the total amount raised over the last 14 years to a staggering £92,686! […]
Tried to capture the day, from the tractor run, the childrens’s races, the Tour de Yorkshire and the 10K so here they are in one giant slideshow. Couldn’t be everywhere and whilst down on the A170 the 5K race was finishing so didn’t manage to capture that. Also – doh – I forgot to change […]
The Kirkbymoorside Grapevine has circulated some misinformation about the events of May 1st, when the annual Tractor Run and 10k race will be joined by the Tour de Yorkshire. Just to clarify, the Kirkby Day, celebrating this happy co-incidence, is not a Town Council event. It is a ‘Town’ event, but the Town Council is […]
A busy Bank Holiday weekend is coming up in Kirkbymoorside. With all the excitement of the Tour de Yorkshire passing nearby on Friday, don’t overlook our home grown events on Sunday, May 3. Firstly (time-wise) the annual Beadlam Charity Tractor Run will pass through the town during the morning. The first Beadlam Charity Tractor Run […]
Coming up on Sunday is the 12th Beadlam Charity Tractor Run. The first event, with just 35 tractors, took place on the Sunday of the May Day weekend in 2003 and there has been one every May Day Sunday since. This year over 200 tractors will take part, covering roughly the same route of approximately […]
The organisers of the Beadlam Charity Tractor Run are looking for someone to wave the flag to set the tractors off on Sunday 4 May 2014, so have set the following competition for children! To be in with a chance of winning, simply draw a picture of a tractor! The best drawing will win! The […]
The Beadlam 11th Anniversary Charity Tractor Run took place on Sunday the 5th of May. Tractors all over the place with people giving money for The Yorkshire Air Ambulance, a very good show – followed by a cuppa’ Yorkshire Tea – Very Refreshing! With thanks to Mike Ward from Kirkbymoorside Camera Club.
The 11th Annual Beadlam Charity Tractor Run takes place on Sunday 5 May 2013. The Tractor Run raises money for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance, and the event continues to be extremely successful. Last year’s run attracted 205 tractors and raised the grand total of £8,379, with the running total raised for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance […]
The Beadlam Tractor Run is a single day 50 mile round trip for vintage tractors and takes place every May Day Sunday helping to raise money for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance Service. This film is of the tractors as they pass through Kirkbymoorside. Most, though not all, the nearly 200 tractors are included in this […]
- Erica and Nigel Carr: Thank you very much...
- Jean Richards: I fear you are too late, but you could check with ...
- Erica and Nigel Carr: Hi, we have just purchased a tree holder, is it po...
- Jean barnes: You can have a table for your crafts or brick a br...
- Keith: Hi Adrian Wright ,do you do copies for sale of you...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
- The Man Who Invented Christmas: Exclusive Q&A with Miriam Margolyes December 13, 2017
- Ryedale School host senior citizens Christmas Party December 12, 2017
- NYMR launches major appeal following HLF award December 12, 2017
- Volunteer Job Opportunities at Citizens Advice office in Ryedale December 12, 2017
- No Dig gardening guru comes to York December 12, 2017