The George and Dragon Hotel Kirbymoorside is privately owned and run by Alison and David Nicholas and their daughter Laura Moore. We serve top-quality food, local real ales and a great selection of wines in our bar, bistro & award winning restaurant. Modern amenities blended with traditional charms are found in the accommodation of all the 20 en-suite bedrooms in the hotel.
The Penny Bank Cafe, located on the High Street, is a licensed bistro serving fine local food with a mediterranean style in the centre of Kirkbymoorside, the gateway to the North York Moors.
Scrumptious Deli are well established and professional caterers for that special event – whether business or pleasure. Scrumptious Catering and Simply Delicious Caterers are specialists in catering for a wide variety of events in the Malton, York and North Yorkshire area. Our shop is based in Kirkbymoorside.
- Chris Dowie: I'm sure I'm not the only person who will miss B...
- David Pearson: That's fantastic news. However I do hope that the...
- Jean Richards: If you have looked at this post before, you may ha...
- Al: As per response from Dave... Good idea and gesture...
- Diane: Whilst agreeing we really need a cash point open a...
- Does Kirkbymoorside need a supermarket? September 14, 2011
- Controversial Kirkbymoorside housing estate to go ahead despite protests September 6, 2013
- Kirkbymoorside doesn’t need a library July 8, 2015
- Kirkbymoorside Skate Park news March 29, 2012
- Memories of Kirkbymoorside Hospital August 20, 2010
Kirkbymoorside on Pinterest
Art Artist Books Camera Club Charity Christmas Church Community Concert Crime Election Environment Group Food Football Fundraising Health Helmsley Arts Centre History Housing Kirkby 10K Library Local Business Local Businesses Manor Vale Music National Park NYMR Photos Pickering Policing Recycling Ryedale District Council Ryedale Folk Museum Ryedale Walking Group School Sport Theatre Town Council Uncategorized volunteers Walks WEA Wildlife York Young People